Sunday, March 8, 2009

Operation find SHANNON of DK

(in case you didnt know)
FAILED


On Making The BAND 4 as Dawn & Drea try to resurrect DK
they go to San Fransisco cuz thats where Shannon is instead of New York where Danity Kane (line up: Dawn, Drea & Shannon)
are supposed to be continuing with the dream of Danity Kane...but didnt.

So in arriving to San Fransisco, California.
They (Aundrea & Dawn) meet up with Shannon OFF AIR and find she "wants to find where her heart is because it isn't in it & wants to follow her heart."
Meaning she left the group.
But along with previously being "shell-shocked" and conflicted by Diddy's decision of D. Woods & Aubrey's departure...I dont blame her but I do.

Like I said in a previous blog...she was my favorite member of the group and its sad to see her & yet another member of the group go!

Photobucket
RIP
Danity Kane



music will never know what could be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its crazy how a group can go form the tip top to rock bottom smh i just hope they all do well 4 themselves

Mr. Jones said...

LOL @ the RIP. I know I wont miss 'em.