Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup for the STOOPID.

Remember the series?

Photobucket
Chicken Noodle Soup for the ...
(whoever was in need of it)

Well, I always envisioned making my own & it would be tentitively titled,
Chicken Noodle Soup for the STOOPID
For all the people out there who wonder if they're stupid or not. NOT stupid as in not smart cuz I would never call someone that but stupid as in ignorant, arragant, ppl who act before they think, ppl lacking common sense, reasoning, taking all things into consideration, low self-esteem, etc and all things necessary for life - in actuality it would be a self help book, a DIY (do it yourself) book.

I'd fill it with my saying, favorite quotes, beliefs, scriptures, favorite lyrics that speak volumes (i.e. "Don't be a HARD ROCK, when you really are a GEM" -Lauryn Hill), and just my insight & knowlegde on how to better yourself Mikeman-style.

So I guess, my book would not only be a self help book but also teach the ill-informed, ignorant, haters, lames, bitchassness infected, etc ppl to change their ways in drops of knowledge cuz "I'm not giving you brain, Im giving you knowledge" (Estelle)

My book will be balancing catering to the quote/unquote stoopid & just as a book of my teaching in ways to excel in life through my eyes, my life - "Koloring OUTSIDE the lines" is the new title!

"Koloring OUTSIDE the lines"
by Mikeman

1 comment:

GL0 said...

LMAO!! niiice!!
hahaha, i'd read something like that (not because i need it) but because it sounds entertaining and funny as hell..

so many ppl are in dire need of this self-help manual tho Mikeman.. save the world with this! Asap! lol