Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clubbin' is a drug & MIKEMAN was abusin'

Besides school starting Aug 24, 2009
[working x doing homework]
My weekends have honestly been spent
CLUBBIN'
I go to have fun NOT to hookup
its just a release from the mundane of day to day
So I go out! & have been going to the clubs
(just about every weekend)

I'm no clubhead were I have to go, need to go, itchin', fienin' to go.
Its all out of pure fun. Hittin up the club scene is just something I enjoy. Beautiful ppl ladies, great music (depending on the DJ), dancing, tweetin' of coarse (I gotta share with yall the bullsh*t that happens) and just the whole experience of clubbing.

SO here's some pix of the HOW WE DO!

MYST
Photobucket
the bestfriend & mother effin sis
JESSICA'S Bday & MO(NIQUE)

Photobucket

Photobucket

the clubbing atmosphere
SKY LOUNGE

Photobucket
with the homegirl Florazalia (Flor)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
nice light show up
like the Tribe Called Quest album cover

Photobucket
they was jerkin' by the bar
[I SWEAR - nice shot tho huh? haha]


*note all these photos were taken around the time school started cuz
clubbing x school dont mix well academically*

Mikeman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Looks like fun!!!!