Sunday, October 4, 2009

Why I dont like Jason Derulo.

Photobucket
Jason Derulo - "Whatcha Say"
So this song should be on radio stations all across America by now. It's really became a hit. If you have not hear wit your "living under a rock self"
PLAY
Jason DeRulo - "Whatcha Say"

Now as good and as loved as this song is... It gets on my ever loving NERVES like no other. I have to change the radio station because of.. well several reasons all stemming from this.

SNL skit "Dear Sister Parady" of the OC

this skit is effin HILL-LARRY-US to me!
I'm sorry if you dont see the humor in it, but the song they play as each SNL actor & extra gets shot is what I think of and what plays in my head as I hear the song on the radio. It makes me wanna laugh & think of Jason DeRulo's first hit nothing less than a remake of
"HIDE AND SEEK" BY IMOGEN HEAP.

fed up,
Mikeman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on this one, Mike. I haven't even listened to a whole 30 secs of it!!!!!

Unknown said...

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I`VE HEARD IT AND THERE NOTHING REFRESHING OR NEW BOUT it.....yawn!!