Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 Girls 1 Cyst

2:
one more than one
Girls:
females
+
cyst:
a closed sac having a distinct membrane and division on the nearby tissue
(may contain air, fluids, or semi-solid material)

I don't want to give the vid away!
just WATCH


"OOOOOO...Myyyy Gooooodddddd"
The girl whose recording's theatrics are killin me!!!!!
I am *WEAK*
She definitely make the video 10x more exciting than it would of been otherwise cuz that shit was just nasty.
& Brian.
Brian is a soldier.
I would of been like WTF is these girls doing?
[maybe he was just too drunk]


Anyways,
this video had me about as "live" as the girl recording haha
[saying ewww & shit]
I can handle that shit but when it just keep on coming out like toothpaste!
Yeah that was nasty...
*shivers & gets the chills*

just a viral vid for ya



Mikeman

No comments: