Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My life...

Awhile ago I had a good long and deep talk with my mom.
It was about my education: my schooling & career.
I needed refocus or guidance in my life. I was truly at a lost or standstill
as for what I wanted, what I was doing or where I was going with my education. I know I was on [the right] track but I was unsure of what track I indeed was on. But after the 3 hours talk I can confidently say despite my setbacks and mess ups...

I will be. . .
Photobucket
Graduating from Glendale Community College
with an Associates Degree in Business
in 2011



Then I will be. . .
ASU Pictures, Images and Photos
Graduating from Arizona State University
with a Bachelor's Degree in ________

[Technically, I'm not exactly sure of what I want to major and minor in.
I know I want to study marketing as my focus in business and that I want to double minor in French & Spanish or minor or double major in Liberal Arts. I have a year to figure this all
but I'm beyond happy to know I've came up with this idea]


Bachelor Degree bound,
Michael.

No comments: