Monday, December 13, 2010

#MusicMonday: Dev feat. The Cataracs - "Bass Down Low"

Dev feat. The Cataracs - "Bass Down Low"


"If you want to get with me there's some things you gotta know...
I like my beats fast & my BASS DOWN LOW"

Originally, "Bass Down Low" was The Cataracs' track
but I guess they gave it to DEV
and either way its still a smash
CERTIFIED straight club banger
[Although I prefer the Cataracs' verison better]

"I'm like 1, 2, 3 Okay! Can I get a little Goose in my OJ?
Eryday like my birthday and we sip champagne when we thirstay."

the moving panoramic part right before the chorus is so SICK!
the fashion
SWAG!
[like @DEVisHot likes to tweet]
the whole party aspect
the all female chest poppin' scene
just dope.

Let me get in & be a part of something like that, Dev
straight gutta
that's why I luv DEV

She got some hot lines
but again I have to post
the Cataracs' verion

Cyrano's captain swag & Campa's jacket
[I want to jack]

"Homegirl all on me like a magnet
talkin' bout "I don't give it up that quick."
Huh? like we ain't heard that shit...
She a freak like a cover on a mattress."

it's the Cataracs


#MusicMonday 12/13/2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adorreeeee your blog!!!