Friday, December 18, 2009

Lady Gaga - "Teeth"

AIGHT!
In case you don't already know
I'm a big LADY GAGA fan
[fashion x music x lyrics x persona]
Bought the The Fame MONSTER --- loved it BIG TIME.
"Bad Romance" was my shit! [still is...]
But track 8 on The Fame MONSTER is my nu nu shxt! --- "TEETH"

take a listen...

"take a bite of my bad girl meat
(bad girl meat)
now show me your TEETH

The beat is tribal and makes me wanna do start something crazy or march or step or something??? Lyrically... in case you didnt catch it because it's all in her lyrics AND I aint making any of this stuff up.

This chick is talking bout "Gettin' Some" Head! (Gettin' Gettin' Some Head). Just straight up RAW and gettin' her kicks out of it by having her men show her their TEETH haha
that nasty grin ;D
[[and that's all I have to say on the matter]]
Classic! Original!
"Now show me your teeth"


-Mikeman

No comments: