Sunday, January 16, 2011

Money.


"I hate money 'cause it makes me numb" -M.I.A.

Photobucket
This really sets the tone as to how I really feel about money
because at times I just wanna yell
F*CK MONEY!
'cause that shit could honestly burn in hell!

You can't live with it and you can't live without.
It's the root of all evil and it truly corrupts.

"Money doesn't make you happy but it does make it more enjoyable."

Yes money's out there to be made but it never seems to fall my way.
I only seem to splurge & ball Nov 6, my birthday.

If you could take it all away, you might just make my day
but then again how would I make it in life?
I would still need to support my kids & a wife.

Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous
you could really miss me with that bullshit
I know I'd take what is needed and give the rest to the needy

Just me, my team, fam & my breezy
Some to make my weekends fun, worthwhile & easy
St. Tropez or LA
NYC or Miami
London, DR, PR
Tokyo, you greedy hoe!

The mighty dolla corrupts from within
setting eyes on things that are not the price

So I'll take this dollar and this dream
F*CK C.R.E.A.M.
'cause cash truly does rule everything around
and spend it only on what's necessary

-Mikeman

1 comment:

mari said...

That was certainly so effective text, there is no limit! I like really all posts, but this was the best! (: