Monday, August 24, 2009

BK & birds

Monday [Aug 17, 09]
I finally gave into my love
[I'll talk more on it in a lil]

BK Mike
BURGER KING
cuz I was hongry [not hungry]
but yall remember the crowns?
yeah I had to rock that along wit my shades, 2 cheeseburgers, fries & a drink

My love of WHAT?
BIRDS
I love birds: the feathers, songs, chirps, noises, colors, personality, wings, everything and I've had my ONE lone parakeet for the longest time and was afraid it was gonna die of loneliness. So after much thought I saved up enough money for a new cage, birds, food and toys...

Photobucket
[empty cage]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[the BIRDS]

it's been about a week I've had them so now that they are all acquainted
INTRODUCING:
Photobucket

Blue Lady
my original bird

Kimbonbo Pepino
the green one
translation: okra cucumber
why? -the green DUH?

Nessie [Lockness Monster]
cuz she's always big & puffy
like the the Lockness Monster
k not really
I just liked the name

Pastel
cuz it looks to delicately painted
like a an oil pastel colored
Easter Egg

i love my birds
Mikeman

4 comments:

Danielle Carter said...

aww they're so cute! i love birds too. i have a humming bird tattoo on my wrist. i heard birds make alot of noise though. so i never wanted to own one.

GL0 said...

LOL @ ur BK nostalgia! Hahaha, and ewww @ the birds! lol

kimee said...

nice birds!! & lol at the bk crown

Anonymous said...

Cute birds!!!!