Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Girl Groups 09: pt 2 (Electrik Red)

continuing on from DEAR JAYNE
We got...


Photobucket
ELECTRIK RED
Song: Drank In My Cup
Sarah, Naomi, Lesley & Binkie
make up Def Jam's new musical project Electrik Red under The Dream's guidance. But the thing about this group is that Electrik Red are some raunchy dirrty sexy girls & I love em for that. The girls are all ex-video girls/dancers so they all can sing & dance (or it just so happens that they can sing & dance) and just ooze sexyness on the track. They personalities are definetly the life of any party. Their vibe is like a surge of sexy playful urban-ness that ruling doesnt fall anywhere between pop or r&b. This group is the shit! Drank In My Cup is their club joint and it so breathy & the video is like a sexy club joint so u know the girls are down to party. Friend Lover is about a damn jumpoff and the rules to it. Electrik City, Freaky Freaky are some their other sexy songs & We Fuck You is my joint, the beat is bangin and their shameless bout it...especially proclaimin'
"Ya'll dont fuck us,
NIGGA! We Fuck You, you, you....



Photobucket
[Lesley, Naomi, Sarah & Binkie]


Music Videos
[for your viewing pleasure]


Electrik Red - Electrik City/Top Rankin'



Electrik Red feat The Dream - Drank In My Cup


Photobucket

4 comments:

krys. said...

Electrik Red..they aight. I didn't know that if you used to be a video chick and a dancer that you automatically can sing. I'll stay tuned for future projects. The songs are catchy tho'.

GL0 said...

i've only heard one of their songs "Electrik Red" .. and so far, it hasn't worn off on me yet .. but i will give them a chance with their next single ..

had no idea this was a group when i heard the song tho .. i thought i heard a male in the song too! haha ..

Anonymous said...

I always wondered who sang that "Drank in my Cup joint"!...NICE, Good Read Sir.

Unknown said...

WAT COMES TO MIND WHEN I LISTEN TO "ELECTRIK RED"...= KELIS*....THE ALBUM IS HAWT..."W.F.Y,KILL BILL,ONE POINT" ARE MY SHIT....I CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT ALBUM:)