Saturday, October 11, 2008

Car Stories of the Weekend

So yesterday...
I went to my high school [La Joya Community High School] football game. We played the state champions and lost 17-50 but but up a lil bit of a fight?! hahha NO matter I still rep for the "LOBOS", rain or shine, win or lose haha
on to the cars so before i left to the football game...

There has been a broken down CAR in the middle of my cul-de-sac since monday
and it finally left or got towed friday sometime before i came back from school? Either way im glad its gone cuz it was preventing my dad and most of my neighbors from parking normally on their driveways...

Second CAR...would be the one we were driving to the game with....it like stalled out in the middle of the road round 11! I was like OMG! Were stalled out and I look to good to be pushing a damn car haha but it restarted and all was good, then we got some food.

Last CAR, while parking waiting for our food this happened
A CAR RAN IN TO A DITCH! Cops came, the Ambulance & Paramedics came and I was in shock! but being the photographer I am...I took a pic for you all hahaha

I couldn't resist :]

1 comment:

GL0 said...

LMAO!! wow .. i dont think i've ever had so many car encounters! lol .. let alone in ONE weekend!